System update

I uploaded a game ( Dragon Ages - Origins) along with themes & add-ons for it. The next day I got a system

error E73. The single red light. I tried every suggested correction that XBox advised to correct the problem

but to my dismay nothing worked. I haven't been able to access my console since. I have come to really

enjoy this entertaining game console as it is my only means of enjoyment. I am disabled with a limited

income & it will be quite sometime before I can save to get a new one or even afford to pay for repair & shipping

of the old unit. I am so upset and lost.

Sincerely

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Red light wizard for troubleshooting.

The 360 console has a 1 year warranty (from new) and an extended 3 year warranty for the RROD. If you are still covered by either a repair will be free, but if not you will need to pay for it.
You can register your console and check your warranty status here, as well as order a repair..

If and when you want a repair set it up the xbox.com as its a little cheaper than ordering one through phoning support.

If you can still edit your post (the pencil icon below it) you might want to remove your E mail address.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.