im trying to update my xbox live system, but keep getting the 045D error message, with the download progress stopping around 5% in.
ive tried all the suggestions listed, such as:
- removing then replacing all HDs and restarting.
- clearing cache
- downloading the update onto both CD and USB
- downloading my profile onto USB and removing the HD, then trying to download the update.
- gone through all saved files looking for any error, or !!! marks next to files - there is none.
- tried connecting directly to the net via ethernet, rather than wireless.
i am using an xbox elite, with 250gb worth of storage, of which approx 130gb is availabale, so space is not an issue.
i previously had an issue where the bandwidth on my internet seemed to be slowing the xbox live sign to slow down. could this cause problems? (045D is a storage based problem though isnt it?)
any help would be great, thank you.