SYSTEM FREEZE DUE TO PREVIEW UODATE XBOX 360 ALSO CANT ACCESS PREVIEW FORUMS EVEN THOUGH IM A MEMBER. PLEASE HELP ASAP

I realize this isn't for the 360 hear but here's my issue, I've been on the phone with support an hour and half. Still am.  My Xbox 360 freezes upon startup and stays frozen. I tried the powerbox nothing. I blew out the system and pulled the hard drive, now with the hard drive out the system works. So I went and got a new one worked fine, as soon as I downloaded the new update that I have to to play online. Same thing freeze after freeze, I've been talking to support for 2 and a half days on and off trying to find answers...  All I want to do is game with my little brother. But it seems that no tech knows how to fix it, and no access to the preview forums even though my console shows that I'm a preview member also my account...  My gamer tag is

popey232 STOSS. Please help...

Sincearly,

Matt

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, STOSS! You should have access to the Xbox 360 Update Preview Forums now. Any issues with your 360 that is enrolled in that should be posted there. If you are still having issues accessing that link, please send me a private message by clicking the envelope at that bottom of my post. Thanks for understanding! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.