System constantly losing xbox live connection

Hello, I'm at my wits end about this problem and quite upset considering I'm paying for services that I really feel I'm not getting.  Anyway, I have an older white xbox 360 with a black external wireless-n adapter to connect to the internet.  My xbox will initially connect to xbox live when it is turned on, however after a varying amount of time, somewhere between two minutes and around half an hour, it loses the connection and tells me I'm disconnected.  As soon as this happens I go to my network settings screen and test my connection, it connects without a hiccup.  Why on Earth is my xbox constantly disconnecting when it says it has a good connection?  This seems to be more prevalent with netflix, but that could be because I don't really play too many games online lately and netflix is primarily the only thing I do on xbox live.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've tried countless things such as port forwarding, setting my xbox to a static IP address, resetting the modem and router and even adding a second router as a connection point to see if that would help.  Below is the requested information to the best of my knowledge:

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Pennsylvania, USA
Modem brand & model number: 
**** Model # TM502G/CT
Router brand & model number: 
Linksys WRT54GS V7.2
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
External Black Wireless-N Adapter
Things you have tried: 
Port Forwarding, Static IP Address, resetting and replacing router
Is UPnP Enabled?
Yes
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?
No
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
None as of now
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 
Comcast
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:
X:
Y:
Z:
ID:
L:
Q:
T:
D:
S:
C:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello,

Do you have the ability to connect your XBOX 360 via a wired Ethernet cable directly to the modem to see if this still causes you to disconnect frequently? This is to help us narrow down the cause of the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have connected it to my modem via an ethernet cable and had success with it being connected to xbox live, however I have not operated it this way for any extended period of time to test it and see whether or not it has connection issues this way as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

sai, keep trying wired to see how it goes if wired is ok you've isolated the problem as being a wireless issue then which we can work on

Sorry this didn't help.

I attached my xbox to my router and watched about two hours of netflix this evening without as much as a hiccup, so I believe this narrows it down to a problem specifically with the wireless aspect of my connection.  Any suggestions what to play with next to try and troubleshoot this?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.