syncing

My system worked fine on monday morning. I took my controller to my nephews house and synced it to his xbox360 as the # 2 player and it worked fine. The next night I manually turned my 360 on and tried to sync the same controller and nothing happened. I have done this before many times and I have never had a problems. I replaced the batteries, unplugged my 360 for a few minutes and tried again. NO LUCK....any advice?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Are you pressing the sync button on both the console and the controller? Was the controller dropped, submerged in a liquid, or damaged or any other way?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you have a Play and Charge cable to hand. Connecting a controller to a 360 with one will synch it up if even the button method does not work.

Sorry this didn't help.

@ III Rome, I have been pressing both sync buttons (360 and controller)...the circle on my 360 doesn't have the green lights that rotate when it is looking for a wireless controller connection.....The controller hasn't been dropped, in water or anything

@voteDC, I have a standard wireless controller....my buddy is bringing over a wired controller that I will try...if that doesn't work i think i'm struck

Sorry this didn't help.