Switching Windows Live ID?

If I switch my Gamertag from one WIndows Live ID to another, then will my Gold membership and money (microsoft points) transfer along with it or will they no longer be attached to my Gamertag?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes they will transfer a long with it  if you mean If you are wanting to change your email to something else or your account to a different email

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Are you sure everything will transfer? It says: "When you change to a new Microsoft account, the current funds in your original Microsoft account do not transfer to your new Microsoft account.". Is this referring to Microsoft Points or something else?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Baber!

You are correct and the funds will not transfer with you. If you transfer your Gamertag from one Live ID to another, the funds will stay on the current Live ID.

For example: If I transferred Mister Cerb from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, any funds would stay on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

I hope that helps clear things up. Let us know if you run into any other questions. =)

Sorry this didn't help.