Switching from monthly to Pre paid

hello!

Im getting confused lol i currently pay monthly (according to the billing section). the thing im confused about is that it says Automatic Renewal: Off but then it also says my account is active till 20/10/2012 surely if the subscription runs monthly and Automatic Renewal is off it should end and go back to silver after the month is up! not 2 months time. Im wondering all this because i want to switch to Prepaid (as its cheaper) and wondering what will happen to my monthly subscription if i add it on.

Thanks 

Ben

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It gets confusing when you add prepaid into the mix. Technically, if you have a subscription and add a prepaid card, it switches to the prepaid, uses that time and then finishes out any subscription time. In practicality, the time adds up and you get an end date of the prepaid time + subscription time. I have that on my own account.

The only thing to watch out for is sometimes it can activate an autorenewal glitch. Just double check to make sure its turned off after you add the prepaid, and/or contact support to get a service request number with notes stating the autorenewal is turned off so if something goes wrong and glitches, they'll fix it no questions asked. I say no questions asked, because if the system turns the renewal back on, they can't tell it wasn't you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.