switching emails from banned account

So I was just recently banned, anyway I'm not here to cry about it since I was really planning on starting fresh again anyway So what I want to do is change this accounts email account to my main email, the problem is that when I tried to it said that the email was already associated to another Xbox profile, and since the Xbox profile is banned I can't seem to find a way to switch email address, what I want to do is dissociate my banned profile from my main email address and associate my new profile to it

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I recommend calling Microsoft support as you can't do it yourself as like you guessed you need to be able to connect to your old gamertag. To change that. Microsoft support should be able to help with it though. Link below for the contact us page.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Or support numbers

forums.xbox.com/.../1924088.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there RiotSSX, no, all items related to the account are all forfeit, sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

The account cannot be accessed to change your MSA. It cannot be changed by the Support Team either. :-( You're going to have to start a new MSA to use with your new Xbox Live Account. You can say your contact email to that EMail you wish to have used for your login if you wish. Since the MSA isn't banned just your Xbox Live Account. Hope this helps!

iNb4 Ownage is correct. Calling support won't do anything, since the account itself is null and void. :-(

Sorry this didn't help.