Switch email address my account is linked to

My account has been linked to my mother's email address, and I would like to transfer the account to a new email address. Is this possible?


Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes it is.  Follow the steps outlined here to change your WLID.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.