suspension has not finished on the right date

my other account has been suspended till the 24th of January and it is the 24th but it has still not been unsuspended i have talked to xbox support and they told me to post on this and my account is TURB0xTURTLE so now what do i do? 

my email [Personal info removed } do not post personal info in the forums. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nobody here knows anything about your account and why you are still suspended. You will need to post in the suspended accounts section on the forum in the Xbox support section, then there a PET we respond to your enquiry asap. Also I suggest you check the email associated with your gamer tag to see if they have emailed you the reason why and be sure to edit your post and remove your emails on this post.

The best answer I've seen from reading the old PET forums is that the ban will be lifted at the approximate time it was issued.  If your account was suspended at 11pm, it should reactivate at about the same time.

Suspensions are lifted at the same time they were enforced. If you were suspended at 8pm you would be unsuspended at the same time on the date your suspension ends

---  Also,   Please don't post personal information on a public fourm.   GOOD LUCK!!!