suspended

hello my name is Jackie and my son plays xbox all the time he has autism and ocd he is 9 so this keeps his mind busy. He was suspended a couple of days ago and the only thing i can think of is that he was being very loud, he doesnt use bad language or anything like that he is hard of hearing and i have spoke to him about turning the volume down. How do i go about trying to get the suspension lifted its only until the 28th but he has nothing else that keeps his mind busy. Thank you for listening to me and i hope to hear something soon.

Thank You dearly                                                                                                                      

Jacquelynn Vervynckt

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Post Here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx and give them your son's Gamertag to find out why he got suspended. There is no gurantee that they will give you your request

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.