Suspended

MY Xbox live account got suspended for some bs i would like the suspension to be lifted i have had XBL for 7 [mod removed] years I'm so [mod removed] loyal look at my [mod removed] account, Suspended me for nothing so stupid bro 7 YEARS  thats prob older than your kids!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you will have to post in the suspension forum to find out why you were suspended as NOBODY outside that forum will be able to help you but viewing your profile you have code of conduct all over it so you OBVIOUSLY did something to warrant it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Loyalty and/or Live tenure has absolutely nothing to do with policy enforcement. We are all held to the same consequences for violating the contracts we agreed to. And in my opinion, if you have been on XBL as long as that you should know by now what is and is not acceptable in your profile so you can avoid this from happening. Accept responsibility and take the punishment.

Alternatively you want to post in section 14-my live account was suspended, they are the only ones who tell you exactly why you were suspended but they won't undo it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey wHoOoOoOoOoWeeH, As indicated above by the others. You will need to post in forum section 14 Account Suspended, also you should have received and email stating why you were suspended and I would also advise to take a read on the Xbox Live Code of Conduct so that you have a better understanding of what you can and can not do on Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.