Suspended Xbox Live Account Over Old Card

Ok so what happened was microsoft suspended my xbox live gold because of an old prepaid visa card that i used to use. It stupid because i have not used the card in months. I stopped using it because it was too much of a hassle going to walmart putting money on it and then having to buy a subcription to gold so i decided to start buying 3 month cards months ago.I bought one in late august early october put the code in and no problems then i start getting emails saying they charged my old prepaid visa for the 3 months???? wtf i paid for the 3 month gold card by itself and ive never had this problem before i called a while back and i guess they couldnt remove it or some bull because they already charged me for the 3 months and theres no way to pay it since i dont even have the password and account info for that prepaid visa anymore. This is such bull theres no way im going to repay for another prepaid card just so i can rebuy the subscription i already paid for this is ridiculous i tried to remove the credit card from my account months ago but some genius decided to remove that option from the online site and the option on the xbox itself until after this crap happens I am gonna tell and warn everyone i know about this because this is so stupid I think i may even switch to PS3 i dont care if their online isnt as good has to be better than this bull.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sgt BootySuprem, Hop of to the forum dedicated to suspended accounts, you'll get your question answered more than likely here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your account has been suspended due to a billing issue you will have to call customer support to get that resolved.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.