suspended ! ???wtf

this is what it says on my screen when i try to connect to Xbox live the TAG was ::jaket82:: the live email is [mod removed] :

"" you have been suspended from Xbox live. You will not be able to sign in to Xbox live until 12/31/9999.

Email with more information has bee sent to the windows live id email address for this account.

i read the email its said the there was code of conduct and a permanent suspension.....but this is what get me  its said something about Zune social code of conduct then some links  ,,, i have not been on xbox live  in a week or so and this *** pop up what am i to do i just spend $ on that tag and now im *** out of it i want my money back of they should just fined me and turned my tag back on i have never talk bad or down to someone having a disagreement about what would be a game of  fighting be with out a contest, talking trash is part of it  be a competitive,  and when a game is rated M  dose that not mean the it rated for adults 17+  ,, why should i have to watch my mouth i should be able to say what i want to say it the usa damn it where is my rights so what i  talk some smack so what thats gaming every day by everyone talking *** , smack and other retarded things so i just want to know what i did because i don't understand i did nothing wrong and have lots of friends that will back that up i am a fun a great gamer im friendly and co-play there no i in team im going to ask my friends to help me show you that i am a just having fun and like play with friends on Xbox live  ,,, so Please someone help me 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This is the wrong place to post your question.  You need to post here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx and wait for a member of the enforcement team to respond.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.