suspended without reason, gatzo.

Hi xbox police,

i was wondering if you could tell me why you have suspended the live account for gatzo Mail;-[mod removed] message said there would be an email explaining the suspension but none has arrived. this lack of correspondance leads me to believe that there has been an error, if not then please email me and tell me why the suspension.  i'm not a booster or cheater, don't use a modified controller nor am i abusive, if u look at my rep i'm a 5* player which would mean that most poeple i play with have put me as a preffered player. it would also be nice to know why, when it says i will be unable to sign on to live untill 26-05-2011 which is today i still can't, some answers please would be appreciated as i am paying for a service i can't use without an explaination...... fair I think not....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Also, suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day they were enforced. So even if you were suspended at 11 pm, you'd have to wait until 11 pm for it to be lifted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers smwutches, you don't get that info from xbox, the've been about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Sorry this didn't help.

Support has no information about suspensions/bannings and usually give the wrong information. The enforcement team (the people who post on that board) are the only ones who do.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah, bit of a cop out though, i mean the "enforcement team" seem to be uncontactable, even to there own company, appartently no tel numbers in or out, the proverbial faceless department that answers to no one, all i wanted was an explaination as to why iv'e been suspended, and the elusive email that there suposed to send never arrives, so as advised by "support" i've had to create another account just to find out the reason why as i can't access my xbox live a/c at all, i mean how ludicrious is that :$  As paying customers we should atleast get an explaination.

Sorry this didn't help.

At least they give you some way of contacting them. They didn't always have the forum.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah, but a way of contacting them is one thing, getting a reply is another, i mean atleast if you could speak to them on the phone they can't avoid you, but e-mail/ forum if they don't want to answer you they won't and there's nothing you can do about it. if they felt justified by what they did they would be held accountable by there customers and that means a viable way of reciprical contact. this way is not reciprical contact, if they don't want to answer a question the just don't reply, accountable to no-one. the fact th iv'e been suspended isn't the issue it's the utter contempt they treat there customers with in regards to the lack of information if now rather annoyed with maybe i'm a bitold fashioned, in the way i like to speak to people to resolve a dispute, that is after all why we have a voice box.

Sorry this didn't help.

What was i saying about accountability, there basically saying that they can suspend anyone account for no reason for 24 hrs......What a joke............

Subject: suspended without reason, gatzo.

Posted to: 14 - My LIVE account was suspended

Reason: Apologies, but we do not respond to inquiries about 24 hour suspensions. Please check the Windows Live ID email associated with your gamertag. If you do not have access to that email anymore, I suggest changing it so that you can receive important updates and information from Microsoft. Please refer to the Code of Conduct to help avoid future suspensions: www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct This is how to change your Windows Live ID: support.microsoft.com/.../945419

Sorry this didn't help.