Suspended until 26/9/2011

it is the 26/9/11

went on the console last tuesday at around 10am, and it stated that i would not be able to access XBL until 26/9/11

checked my emails as per message suggestion which stated it was due to inappropriate content, fair enough (timestamp 12:22am of the same tuesday)

come to the console today (26/9/11) and still receiving the same message

if the PET states that the account should be reinstated from when the suspension was set then my account should have either been up and running by 12:22 if it is from when the email is sent, or by 10am this morning as it was 10am on the tuesday that i couldnt access my account.

the time now is 22:06 and i still cannot access my account

when i call up XBL support they cannot help me as its the PET who has all the information, but the PET only give out information regarding the reason for suspension, i already know that because they sent me an email to explain before the suspension commenced, so why would that be helpful

all i want to know is when the account will be up and running, and not being given false leadings to believe that it will be reinstated on the 26th.

and not just be padantic imbeciles and reinstate the account at 23:59

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well only Xbox Live Enforcement Staff can give you that information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.