SUSPENDED TILL 31/12/9999 ?

Hi I called 1-800 4 my xbox and they told me to make an account and make a post on the forums so i did and here it is. it says iv'e bin suspended from xbox live till the year 9999 and i went to my email and it says that it could have bin by attempted microsoft points fraud or duplication of item purchase history or illiegitement aquicition of redemption codes. Can this be because my sister bought the map packs on our xbox and i got it does that count as duplication of item purchase because I didn't intend on getting maps and I would like to know if im going to if they will fix it and get my account back and i also want to know if i will gett a refund if it does or doesn't get back online? cuz i have so many indie games and map packs so yea thats my question and hopefully you guys get a solution thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'm afraid you are going to have to post on this board, 14 - My LIVE account was suspended, to get an answer from the Enforcement team.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately when you get a permanent ban/suspension, you lose everything that is associated with that account (Microsoft Points, Gold time, DLCs etc).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.