Suspended from Xbox Live??

Hi, my name is Zach, and i was playing Halo Reach tonight and was disconnected to find that when i tried to reconnect i was greeted with a suspension notice, which told me i cannot play until 12,31,9999. My friends and a few other forums say that it is due to a admin that suspected me to be " actively using and exploiting infections/cheats/hacks in a game". I have no "hacks" or "cheats" to any games and really need to understand why i have been suspended. I just put 60 dollars on for a year of gaming which now will just be an empty whole in my wallet. Please if any Xbox Admins would respond with an explination that would be amazing. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My gamertag is ZBrinz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

and would you be able to further explain what---- Duplication of item purchase history

Attempted Microsoft Points fraud

Illegitimate acquisition of redemption codes--- means? because i have no idea what these are and how i can be accused of this?

Sorry this didn't help.

You're going to have to post in the Account Suspension forums inorder to get your answer:  http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.