Suspended From Live Based on Payment Options

I signed onto my Xbox recently to see a message saying that there is a problem with my payment options and that my account had been suspended, not banned, but suspended from use until I solve these. But here's my question, why am I being suspended based on my payment options, when I don't have any? I purposely haven't put payment options onto my account because I feel better buying items in stores and keeping no virtual money linked to my account. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put an option on or what, but even when I try to link my paypal or a credit card, it gives me error messages on Xbox.com

In short, I want to know why this is happening, because I really just want to play xbox, and apparently I can't because of some pointless payment problem.

If anybody could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

in order to be suspended for payment option you would've had to have inputed a payment option at one point be it a prepaid creditcard or a debit card

because a valid payment option must be used in order to be an xbox billing account

otherwise your only option is a prepaid membership which that suspension will never show up under

adding a prepaid membership card to replace renewal will not cancel autorenewal

if you are having issues entering info in you must enter the exact info from your billing info from your creditcard

you can try entering it at billing.microsoft.com or call support

only support via phone or adding a valid payment option will you lift that suspension

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/t/19164.aspx

this may help you also

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will need to contact phone support for your region for assistance regarding this matter. Please also make sure to check the Microsoft Billing site to make sure that there isn't any notices when you login that need to be resolved.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.