Suspended for no reason

Ok a couple months back i used a pre paid credit card with about 2 dollars on to get the 1 Month for $1. But now Xbox has suspended me because the payment option cannot process a proper pay and I cant remove it from my Xbox Console or even here on Xbox.com. I bought a three month card nearly a month ago and now im suspended for a "non-proper payment method" like seriously!? Like the only alternative I can think of is use another credit card to add on to get my suspension off but that seems like too much work and what if it gets charged? Microsoft why you gotta hate me?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx and a XBLPET will be with you quickly. Though in my personal opinion the card could've had enough money but when the tried to finally charge it was a void card. At most you'll need to call in and get this fixed unless the XBLPET's can fix this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="H2O Acidic"]

Please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx and a XBLPET will be with you quickly. Though in my personal opinion the card could've had enough money but when the tried to finally charge it was a void card. At most you'll need to call in and get this fixed unless the XBLPET's can fix this issue.

[/quote]

That is only if he broke the terms of use or bad behaviour on Xbox LIVE.

He has a billing suspension, which is different, and can only be solved by calling Xbox Support.

Sorry this didn't help.

you are correct. the only way for you to fix this is to add a new credit card then call in to customer support and have them switch your account over to the new credit card. the terms of use clearly states that your account will automatically renew and that you are responsible to keep your billing methods up to date and able to pay your bills. make your payments on time and you will not be suspended. if you don't want your account to automatically renew then you should call in to customer support and cancel your subscription BEFORE it renews.

Sorry this didn't help.

hockey is correct. You have to pay off the balance you owe before you can use the prepaid card.

Sorry this didn't help.