Suspended because of payment option?

Why will my xbox not let me in to play xbox live? Message says "Your account has been suspended due to a problem with your payment option. Please use a different payment option or update your current information in Account Management." I have a 3 month subscription on the account, that should be enough. The rep told me to create a new one and let it go, but I'm not letting microsoft take my money away from me. My gamertag is Striker148.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Your account was suspended because the credit or debit card option you previously had on your account did not have enough money  to cover your subscription. You will have to PAY that as well as add an additional subscription before being able to use that account once more.

Please Note: Using subscription codes will not solve the problem. You will still have to pay your backlogged payments before being able to use that account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Striker: just call up phone support in your region (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) and they will help you sort out what you owe and need to pay.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.