Suspended and Banned Console

I have a friend that I share a console with . We both have different accounts . My friend got banned from xbox live . Now my account cant play online games . But , I could sign in and message my friends but not play online games . Send me information please .

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello Air MoRaD 27,

I apologies for the issue this may be causing. The Xbox Live Enforcement Team does not view these Support Forums. For support please post in the Xbox 360 Enforcement Forums: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx (Please include a brief description along with the Gamertag(s) you would like information about.) Microsoft can't provide information about other accounts from un-authorized account owners. Unfortunately, The Xbox Live Enforcement Team has the right to keep the enforcement action on the account. The Xbox Live Enforcement Team will take note on which accounts have been used and downloaded onto the console. Please note that if your account was used on Modified Console or Hardware can result in Enforcement Action. To prevent future action on your account please read the Code of Conduct & Terms of Use: www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct & www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

If you have any further question and or concerns please let me know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG  

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

AiR MoRaD 27 - is this the account that you are trying to play online with?  This account is only showing as a silver (free) account.  In order to play online multiplayer, you must have a Gold account.

Sorry this didn't help.

ive been console banned on my xbox and if you can tell me why I would be happy

Sorry this didn't help.

my gt is SNIKAMOE

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello SkinlessCross01,

I apologies for the issue this may be causing. The Xbox Live Enforcement Team does not view these Support Forums. For support please post in the Xbox 360 Enforcement Forums: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx (Please include a brief description along with the Gamertag(s) you would like information about.) The XBLPET will respond to the Forum post. The Xbox Live Enforcement Team has the right to keep the enforcement action on the account. To prevent future action on your account please read the Code of Conduct & Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct?xr=footnav & http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/LiveTOU

If you have any further question and or concerns please let me know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG  

Alliance United

Sorry this didn't help.