suspended accout for DEVILDOG MD

I was wanting to know why my DEVILDOG MD account was suspended. My son informed me that he was playing GTA IV / online in a "free roam" game. He said there was another player that was driving around in a beat up car running people over and it would fly and going really fast. He said the player name was something like "Downtown 18 (something)". The gamer tag was on my recent players list but i am unable to get that information due to my account being suspended. I did not receive an email due to the windows live id email you have is a very old email account that i have not had in over 6yrs. XBOX has my new email address but never changed it on my windows live id account. I have been a xbox live member for a very long time and have put alot of money toward XBOX/MICROSOFT. Buying Gold Packages every year, purchasing microsoft points...ect! If this is how Microsoft does business than I am sorry to say that I will not purchase any further Microsoft products. Microsoft XBOX 360's are junk anyways. I have to buy a new one every year because they usually stop working/ red ring of death, just after the warranty is up. I really hope that you can shed some light on this and re-instate my account, if not i will not be spending another dime on Microsoft/XBOX. Thank You!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello you are posting in the wrong forums, we won't be able to give you an answer as to why your sons account was suspended. You'll have to post in the following section -> forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. That's the thread that the XBOX Live Enforcement Team looks and replies to and they are the only ones that can tell you the exact reason as to why your sons account is suspended.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.