Suspended Account?

Gametag "AgonisedSleet63"  - this account has been permanently suspended and no clear explanation given. 

Appreciate there are terms & conditions by which gamers should abide, however where a suspension is given - particularly a permanent one, a clear explanation of why this is given should be provided.

I have telephoned twice and received conflicting information and eventually been told to set up a new account in order to make this contact. 

This is the second time a permanent suspension has been applied to an account in my name.  The first was accepted as a fair application, following a breach of the terms & conditions.  However I can find no reason at all why such a suspension should have been applied for a second time.

I don't feel it's unreasonable to expect an explanation, and hereby request same.  Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You should have gotten en email sent to the address connected with your account with the reason for your suspention. But if you need an official answer from the enforcement team please post in the following forum.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.