Suspended Account

My other account, Nosolee Agony, was banned for Marketplace Theft, may I please know what I stole? And will the DLC for that account still work for other accounts on that Console?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The sticky on marketplace thievery - forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Short answer, no.

Long answer, when an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with it is considered forfeit as per the Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever, nothing is transferable and nothing is refundable. If you want anything from the old account on the new account you will need to purchase it with your new account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Obviously, you didn't read my question, I asked WHAT DID I STEAL? Not what marketplace thievery was.

Sorry this didn't help.

I gave my Brother, [Mod Removed], the password to my netflix account so that he can watch "Hobo with a Shotgun," after he watch the video, the next day he was banned till 12/31/9999, and he looked at the Code of Conduct and he didn't see anything about being able to share a netflix account, we wish for you to call our house phone to make it easier for both of us, my parents want to speak to someone since she pays for both our accounts, [Mod Removed]. our house phone, [Mod Removed], my mom and dads name is [Mod Removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually I did read your post. I thought it would have been common sense that once you visited the link provided by VerneirSlake that you would have to post in that very forum (My Live Account was Suspended) for an answer as to why you were banned for stealing and what you stole.

I simply just answered the second question to your post.

Now to answer your last post:

-It doesn't matter who did what on your account, you are the one who will be held responsible for their actions.

-MS will not call your house in regards to this, you will need to post in the abovementioned forum for answers.

-Never, ever post your phone number or e-mail on a public forum unless you enjoy spam.

Sorry this didn't help.