Suspended Account

my friend told me to that i can get the map packs on black ops for free i have already bought all of them except annihilation he said let me do it

he downloaded a file from some website and put it on a flash drive when i signed in with the flash drive in my xbox it said u r suspended from xbox live etc.

i am very sorry that this happend and i take full responsibility for this it was a one time thing that will never happen again

i am a quality member that always follows the rules and if i could have a second chance that would be great

i understand if u cant because this went against the terms but i chated with a xbox support person and she said she would like to get my account back up and to post about it here and the team would look at it and reply within a few days with their answer i appreciate anytime u put into this and once again i am sorry for this

Real Account: NeonDragonFire (Support person said make dummy account and post on forums)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there NeonDragonFire, I apologize but you will need to make your post here in the My LIVE account Was Suspended section. The XBLPET (Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team) does not come to this part of the forum. It will take about 24-48 hours to get a responce, you also may not see your post until the XBLPET get a chance to respond.

I hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.