suspended account

Hi my account was recently suspended due to payment, I went to the manage payment option in my account settings and that takes me to the windows live page saying I need to type in the code they sent to my number. That is all fine and dandy but I don't use this phone number anymore, so when I select I didn't get this code it takes me somewhere to update my contact information, when I added my current number and deleted the old one it says the change won't take place for well over a month. So what do I do? Just sit around and wait with a suspended account till the month is up? this doesn't seem like something that should even be happening, even if I use prepaid cards or even try to add a new payment option it won't let me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

Hi zombi3 waffl3,

You could contact support via phone and they will be able to get your billing information straightened out.  http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

my account has been suspended and says I must sort out payment options. I paid for 12 month gold membership and it accepted it on Microsoft account but will not let me log in to the online part says I must play offline ??

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.