my xbox live was supsidid and i gave you guy my contaCT EMAIL AND I CANT ACUSSE IT SO I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN CHANGE IT TO MY MOMS C EMIAL CONTACT


Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Can you please re type your question as it is hardly audible while looking at it.


What I am getting you need is that your account was suspended??? and you are trying to get it unsuspended???


Once a ban or suspension is set in place it cannot be reversed. you will have to wait out the time on the suspension, If you have been permanently banned the things associated to your account such as gold and dlc's will have become lost.


content is not transferable between accounts.


Also if you feel you have been wrongfully banned you can start a post here at the forums section for bans. They enforcement team will reply to your post once they get to it.


Ban forums>


Suspension forums>


Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.