SUPSPECT GAMER TAG SECURITY/ GAINED A A GT FROM SOMEWHERE!!!!

I have had the smae gamer tag for two years and when i changed me email addres 12 months ago i updated my account info to my new email.

had no problem for twelve months, even reciever emailf to the correct email address for the correct gamertag.

i updated my gold sub via a link on the xbox for 3 months at a cheap price with 800 ms points for free.

i hadnt reciveed them for ages until thi week when i got an email to redeem a code whice i did entering my email and correct password the code was succefully redeemed, i then went to recover my gamertag but for some reason but when i logged in i get a gamertag id never heard off so i tried my old e mail address and for some reason the correct email address had reverted back to that, and the points wer on the wrong gamer tag!

i telephoned xbox support but the guy was uselss to be honest

this gamertag is the the wrong one

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

It looks like that perhaps you have the incorrect windows live ID. Sign into your account on your Xbox, go into your profile then account management. Select My Information, then Windows Live ID and the wlid for your account will be there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You logged into this wrong profile here on the web, or on the console? Is your actual profile still on your console? Access the Account Management option, find WLID, and see what it currently thinks your WLID is. Is this different than what you think it should be?

If you are unable to log in to LIVE on the console, please contact phone support to open an Unauthorized Access claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.