Support told me to.

Hello, My name is Fryhole and I've been a member from just about the very beginning. This morning I called Support to see if I could have an issue resolved. It seems I was automatically charged for a month of service for Xbox Music. It surprised me to see it show up on my bank account, because I thought I had already cancelled the service.  If you look into my account you will see that I spend a LOT of money on my Xbox, Games, and the like. I called and "Mara" did in fact cancel the subscription that I thought I had already cancelled (and in all honesty used MAYBE twice).  She gave me this reference number ([Mod Removed]) and told me that in order to seek a refund for the previous month charge for a service I DON'T use, I would have to post something into the forums, and basically pray for the XBOX Gods to shine down on me. PLEASE, complete my request. As I said, I spend a lot of money on Live and would like to have the money back to buy something that I actually will use.

Thank you, to any who read this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:
Answer

Hey Fryhole,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

Unfortunately, on here we're a public community forum, so everyone can see what has been said.

As such, we don't have access to your account at all.

It appears Xbox Support have given you incorrect information - because, for any refunds, you need to go to Billing, which can be found here: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

From there, select Billing then Phone or Chat.

Hope that helps! :)

-TheJackah; Xbox & Windows Insider. Xbox Ambassador. Web Developer & Designer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.