Support service complaint

Who can I contact about filing a complaint with my recent service with xbox repair service. I sent my console to be repaired on feb 8th, received my console on mar 4th only to find I had been sent a console with the same problem I had sent it in for.  When I first put the repair order in I was told I would receive my repaired console in 2 weeks (Which did not happen) when I finally got an email statIMF that my xbox had been shipped to me the tracking number did not work and fed ex could not tell me where my package was. When I called customer support about the issue they also could not tell me where my console was and that they would send the matter to there investigation team and I would be contacted via email (no contact was made by this team). When my console finally arrived at my house I was in receipt of another broken console. I immediately contacted customer support and after spending an hour on the phone trying to get my xbox fix sooner rather than later the only thing they could do for me is send the issue to the advocacy team in which I should be contacted in 2-4 business days. I have no idea what is going to be done to fix this issue or how long it is going to take for me to get a working console. I have been a member of xbox live for 8yrs and spent thousands of dollars on xbox, xbox 360 and xbox one products. Yes I understand there will be issues with new hardware how ever when I have had to send in my 360 for the red ring of death. The turn around time was quicker and customer service was far superior to what it is now. I feel that there I should get a better answer other than it will be processed thought the advocacy team to be sent out to you sooner without any specified date on when I will get my console repaired. Having to send in my console for a second time because I was went a faulty "repaired" is unacceptable and someone should not have to go through this. A better effort needs to be made to resolve issues like or similar to this. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That's exactly the problem. There is no one to complain to. I'm in a similar situation with my Kinect repair order. You call they they say the issue is being investigated and we will contact you. You never hear from them and you call callback to start the process all over again. No one is being held accountable and they just feed you lies to you either hang up or they just hang up on you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Guys, Let me explain something ...(again here i am not supporting MS as well and xbox one is my first power brick ).

My scenario, by gods grace the console and all were working (and i had an issue with replacement of my Powerr brick) and to be very honest i was happy with the customer service.

So whenever you, finish a call with the TEAM, ask them the complaint number and ask them when they l send the mail. For me they send it quickly and whoever replies just verify whether they are sending  the exact problem in the mail and correct if anything wrong.

In this case, of power brick:

1_ what i did was, as soon as i had send back the console, i took the tracking number

2) send them a mail asking this is the tracking number. Kindly verify and start processing refund.

3) After 2-3 days, checked where the shipment was delivered. In case yes, i send them a screenshot telling YEs this is showing delivered. Tell me how many days it will take to -------(address your problem)

4) 2 days, if you are not getting delivered, call them up and ask the status. I am 100% sure in another 1-2 days you will get the final thing resolved. For me it did(There were 2 issues, sending the power brick and there was one issue of refund as well).

deeps

Sorry this didn't help.

their customer service is a joke. their products seem to be garbage. the customer service does not listen to you until you uninstall and reinstall everything resulting in ridiculous internet usage charges which they refuse to do anything about. if this is next gen gaming i want my money back. i can not think of one good thing to say about them or their products.

Sorry this didn't help.

oops sorry to hear about your problem Lou.

I assume that you have experiencing in managing  your console, i think lot of times, with experience we know what is to be done..with our console right. Nowadays , unless and until the issue is pretty complicated, i normally manage the issues by myself. With the console, i have had great experience. By gods grace , no issues till this point of time...( I have got it from US, and currently using it in INDIA).

Although, MS told we do not support but surprisingly no issue and their support has been always supportive...

Anyways..LOU, let us know what your issues are..we are community are there to help you guys..

Let keep the family growing..

Cheers buddy..life is only one enjoy it :)

deeps

Sorry this didn't help.

Rocks we understand you've had a good experience with customer service. We are stating our issues can't be resolved unless someone from customer support does their job. And when they don't do their job there is no way to hold anyone accountable. I've been hung up on for simply asking for another option than waiting for over a month for a repair.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi LB...

Yea thats what ppl might have different experiences.

As mentioned in my earlier post, try following up with them frequently(really bull doze them)  and you have the right it get it corrected, since you have payed to MS and its their duty to sort it out...

deeps

Sorry this didn't help.

That's very unfortunate, in your case it seems that they need to bring the case to the higher ups since you received a faulty replacement for your console. Surely there will be an investigation on their end and everything will be rectified just need to wait buddy... :)

If you submit an online replacement/repair you will get a service request number. You can track your order on their website where you placed your order just typed-in the service request number and your zip code, you will see there ETA (You'll get the device before or on the said date)

If the device leaves at the service center you will received another email providing a tracking number where you can track the order on the courier's website....

Just relax, everything will be okay in the end.. If it's not okay then it's not the end. :)

Cheers!

Sorry this didn't help.

I honestly had a terrible experience with customer support, my console is still defective and i called customer service and set up an advance exchange. First i been told it will take 5 working days, 1 week and i have not received anything not even an email about shipping the console, on top of that i been lied to on each time i called customer services. Terrible customer support and i hope i will never deal with them again

Sorry this didn't help.

So an update to my situation. I called and called to get the issue resolved and after speaking with a manager was able to get an advance exchange set up for me at no cost to myself what so ever which is good because it is the right answer to keep a customer happy when they received a bad console for a repair. How ever I contacted my local Microsoft stir and explained my whole situation that I was having with the support line and asked if they would be willing to do a one for one exchange so I can get back to playing especially since I have pre ordered Titan fall and they had no problem with doing so. So today I will be driving about an hour to get my new xbox! I recommend if you have a Microsoft store nearby you should give them a call and see if they are willing to work with your situation you might have. The MS Store was more willing to corporate and make me a happy MS customer and keep my service than the MS Support team in TX.

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you purchase from the store?  

Sorry this didn't help.