Support and Developer Team updates

Is there a place to see what the laundry list is, so to speak, that the team is working on patch wise?

Keeping consumers in the dark with Major Nelson simply saying "it will get better" is not acceptable. I am within my 30 days to return and absolutely will if this common show of respect and courtesy. I may be one simple voice but I would bet that I am not the only feeling this way. My top two issues that I am awaiting a response on are:

1.) Party Chat. The sticky does not work for many people and it is incredibly frustrating to say play CoD Ghost and have in game chat work but party chat fail with select people (note this is with all parties showing "Open" Nats both on console and in game).

2.) The internal HD. We were told it was 500gb, a recent video by IGN demonstrates it is around 362 GB. This is a big deal, please explain and give an eta on external drive deployment.

Port forwarding and a generic NAT wizard are not enough. I can plug a 360 in and talk in Party (or the Private Chat that was removed) with no issues whereas the XB1 is problematic and acknowledged by even Major Nelson as being an issue. Communicate something of substance to your customers or I will take my business elsewhere.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Would be much better to get rid of the party chat rubbish and go back to pushing the centre xbox button once and inviting a player to chat? This worked brilliantly on the 360 and didnt ask you if you wanna turn the console off like the overrated xbox one does. Why oh why would you change something that worked,i know microsoft think they got it all going on but trust me you aint. Inviting a player to a game is far too long winded for my taste,going through one menu to another to be told the game lobby is closed,i could go on about xbox one faults all day but nothing will get done about it but i hope perhaps someone out there has the brains to do something about it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.