Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks good to me, the expect lots of weapons has me sold which can mean one thing carnage lol

I am pretty happy for this game and how it looks. I did forget about it for a small while but now its back on the radar, it has my attention. There's so many games I need to get though :/

Sunset Overdrive's campaign is single player only

"Unique things" promised for multiplayer

www.totalxbox.com/.../sunset-overdrives-campaign-is-single-player-only

Thanks dude. I hope its more single player based than MP based and that they stay true to that. They usually cause problems when they take a cracking difference like this and try to make an MP out of it.

I was just thinking wasnt this meant to be launch title? may be wrong though, remember seeing some footage before launch and thought it was due out then. Wonder when it will release.......

I think it was E3 when it was shown wasn't it? Or am picking the wrong memory there? I bet it will be released soon or at least mentioned at E3 at the least.

Thinking back I thought it was going to be a launch title?

Or maybe I just thought that because there was a fair bit of footage of the game just before XB1 was launched and just put 2 and 2 together and come up with oranges? dunno lol

I am looking forward to it though.

Now you mention it it was E3 this is the footgage from it: www.youtube.com/watch

Guess it wasnt just me that was thinking it would launch with the XB1

Sunset overdrive looks incredibly stupid in the best way

www.hardcoregamer.com/.../83848

This game is going to be alot of fun, crazy over the top a nice change of pace, not all games that go down that route work (well for me anyway) saints row 4 was too much and i loved the series up to that.

^ Looks like my sort of humor! hopefully we get some proper gameplay this week : )