Sunset Overdrive gets a free trial on Xbox One

Sunset Overdrive developer Insomniac giving a free trial of its game on Xbox One, starting now and through June 15. The trial gives you three hours of game time.

Insomniac recommends downloading the game in full before starting to play. The timer starts from the minute you launch the game, so be sure to make use of every minute.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

anyone that hasn't played it should give it a shot, it is a very well made game, lot of fun.

It is very cool that they are doing this.  Sunset Overdrive is ridiculous good fun.  I also highly recommend Sunset Overdrive for those who have not had the opportunity to enjoy this game

They offered this a couple months ago... the free trial. I see with DwG it is $30.00 for the game.... (gears are grinding)

I played it when it was free last time,  it was fun but not for me.  

Yeah I played this when it was free to play the last time, but I got bored of it pretty quick.

That's exactly how I felt after a couple of hours.  

It's an awesome game. They let us try it for free months ago. You were still able to unlock achievements so if you are a completionist, don't download it or it will mess you up. If you're an achievement horse then definitely download it.

Keep in mind that you have to get the air-dash ability before the game becomes super fun. Without it, it is more difficult to traverse. It took 2 hours or so to get that ability if I remember correctly.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Its a good game, i just wish they would have incorporated the 8 player co-op into the main game soem how. That would have been mental.

I'm a day one owner of the game its very fun to play