1) turn off the Xbox and unplug the power supply cord from the back of the Xbox then
2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).
3) unplug power from the modem.
4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power. This alsmost always forces the ISP to give you a new external IP address.
5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says BROADBAND, ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that
light says it's ready, skip to step 7.
6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may or may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.
I have also been Ddos attacked and I am trying to gather the voices of victims. Please search the forum for Ip flooded and find my post asking for you to make a comment about your experience. This is a problem that will not go away until the gamers stand
together and unite against Ddos attackers!
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.