Suggestions?

I am going to trade in L.A Noire tomorrow as you get £35 trade in! 

Are there any little gems I have missed out on recently? I mainly prefer shooters with decent campaigns. 

Does anyone rate Crysis 2? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really enjoyed Crysis 2, it's an amazing looking game ( I know graphics aren't all, but you can't fail to be impressed)

And it was a good long campaign. Can't say anything about the multiplayer as that doesn't interest me, what i can say is I think the game was money well spent, and I'll go and play it again in a few months.

Crysis 2 is superb.

Where are u trading? Which stores are giving £35?

I wouldnt recommend Crysis 2.The Graphics are superb but the the problem is it isnt your run of the mill shooter and may take a while to adapt to it.Also I think now the online Is basically dead.

Cant say much for the campaign because I only did a few missions.

Average game imo I would wait and spend on something you want.

Crysis 2 made me dizzy as f00k. I only bought it for the 3D - But even the 2D made me dizzy. The control sensitivity feels weird too. Just like Black Ops. A slight change either makes them too sensitive or very slow.

I didn't really understand the campaign, and just felt like I was plowing my way through it and couldn't wait for it to end. The enemy AI are dumb, too. Most of them aliens run around in circles on the spot.

Crysis 2 is an excellent game, you just got to get used to how the game plays and how the game is pretty sensitive.

Cheers guys very mixed reviews there I may get it if its £20ish.

Spuudle Game and Gamestation are doing it for that trade in, may have ended today =[.

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

Are there any little gems I have missed out on recently? I mainly prefer shooters with decent campaigns. 

[/quote]

May I ask mate, Are you trading L.A noire in because you completed the game?

[quote user="Shahil1998"]

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

[/quote]

May I ask mate, Are you trading L.A noire in because you completed the game?

[/quote]

Yeah I completed it last week. I hadn't got all the achievements, but I will go back and get it when it is going cheap.

I traded it in at Game today, got £35 trade in (made 1p profit) and 2000 Game points. 

The internet is your friend.

I went to trade in "2 Worlds II" today and because Grainger price match any store in town I showed them that CEX were offering £ 30.00 trade in (which happens to be the same as what they'll give you for "LA Noire" as well.

My local GAME is price matching trade ins as of this Thursday as well (apparently they need a till update).

"Hunted: The Demon's Forge" is turning out to be a very fun game to play.

You might want to check that out as well.

ASDA were selling "Crysis 2" for £ 25.00 for a while but the price has gone back up.

Keep an eye out and it will probably drop again soon.

Az