suggestion to support ....

hi every body 

first of all i would thank the xbox 360 team for great work and wonderful amazing work on xbox 

and i hope you take my suggestion really and tray to make it really and available , its many suggestion i will list it in the following 

1- about browsing internet and browsing website 

i hope you make it available for browsing website like youtube , 

2- i hope you make available to copy from dvd driver or dvd disk to hard disk , for play music or video file

3- i hope you make it support subscene file ( external file of subscene ) have extension srt ( i think that is very important for xbox member ) 

4- finally make it please support Arabic file to show Arabic latter in file or browsing file

thank you very much and i hope reed feed back from your side

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

1. Youtube is a feature coming to xbox this december. It will take the form of an app just like the "Netflix" and "Hulu+" apps. As for browsing the internet, that is still in the air...

2. You can already play/stream music and videos to your xbox 360. As of right now you can only burn music from a disk or you can place the music/videos on a thumb drive.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1-you can copy music file from your DVD disk to hard disk of xbox 360 from ....

or the way to copy from dvd to xbox ....

2- you can make you console support external subtitle file have srt extension... and we  make new codding for support Arabic latter

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.