suggestion for security of xbox live

I recently noticed someone had made some unauthorised purchases on my xbox live account. If people from the department that manages the security of xbox live read this message or had it passed onto them please read what I have to say. Why don't you guys have an extra layer of security when it comes to the purchases on xbox live. Say for example if I were to purchase a piece of DLC or a Game on Demand title, you guys could e-mail or sms me a code that I would have to input to complete the transaction. That way more people would know almost immediately when their account is compromised and not wait some time (like I did as purchases for some fifa related c**** were made on my account almost 2 weeks ago).

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Thanks for the suggestion Will! If you would like to, we have a Suggestion Forum set up that you could post in (forums.xbox.com/.../133.aspx). As for your own account, if you feel that it was compromised, please contact phone support as soon as you can to set up an Unauthorized Access investigation. Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.