suggest a co-op

after months of my missus nagging me for some quality time together i thought id let her help me do borderlands and we just finishing off resident evil 5 but i dont know what to go for next so any good co-op games out there would be appreciated and would save me from endless 'cosy nights' on the sofa

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach

Sorry if you have already played some of the games, I haven't check your played list.

Does she not fancy helping you out on CoJ the cartel?

Splinter Cell Conviction has a fairly decent co-op mode. Most of the Lego games have 2 player local co-op as well, Lego Star Wars: The complete saga might be worth picking up.

Portal 2?

Saints Row 2

Crackdown 1 and 2

The upcoming F1 2011 game has co-op, I can't wait for this.

To Terryology-I couldn't agree more with what you said. This will take this game to the next step!!

As for a decent co-op game I'd recommend the Gears of War games especially with the future release of Gears 3 about to come out. A fantastic story, co-op game to play..

fable 2

perfect dark zero

any of the halo games

left 4 dead 1 and 2

operation flashpoint red river is pretty good coop.

but its pretty hardcore so your other half mite not like it.

saints row 2 is good fun in coop

[quote user="nincompoopxxx"]

after months of my missus nagging me for some quality time together i thought id let her help me do borderlands and we just finishing off resident evil 5 but i dont know what to go for next so any good co-op games out there would be appreciated and would save me from endless 'cosy nights' on the sofa

[/quote]

are you using the same console? if you are some of the games mention i.e. saints row 2 wont let you play on one console