Suddenly cannot connect to network

I got a new entertainment center over the weekend and after reinstalling all of my gear, I can no longer connect to my network with my 360. I've attempted via ethernet (how I've always had it) and via wifi and get the same results.

I've changed ethernet cables, I've taken my router out of the mix and gone straight to the modem. Nothing. My router is an Apple Airport Express, but I've had it for a while now and never had connection problems between it and my console before. I'm really at a loss as to why I'm having problems now. I've also tried doing what the 360 says, to disconnect the router for 30 seconds and to make sure that it is automatically assigning an IP address. 

Any ideas on a fix? Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi taf2942, that's very strange indeed. Could you try restoring the network settings on the console to see if that helps any please.

-

On the console go to settings/ system/ network settings, select wired or wireless depending on which you're using, configure network, additional settings, restore to factory defaults. Power the console off and back on again and then try connecting.

Bananas !!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.