Sudden Connectivity issue with our 3 Xbox network

Utilizing the list of questions in the first sticky, I live in Northeast North Carolina and have Mediacom as my broadband provider. I am using a RCA DCM425 Modem and a Dynex DX-E402 router. Using wired connection to all 3 xboxes and computers on network(1 that is always on). First off, this is a problem that has developed recently, we have had no issues for months, with no changes to the network. UPnP has been enabled and always worked fine. We have always had an Open NAT as well. The interesting part of the problem is that connectivity issues seem to be only affecting two machines as the third Xbox has no issues connecting regardless of which Xbox is currently online. I have applied address reservations for both Xboxes that are having issue, with no resolution. I have /release::/renew my connection, rebooted both my Modem and Router multiple times.

The Error Status Report from my Live 'Test Connection' is as follows:

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 30A8-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFF-FFFF

I'm rather at a loss, as I'm quite familiar with game Networking, and this is not an issue I've faced before. I shouldn't have to utilize Port Forwarding as this is a completely new issue as of the past 2 or 3 days. What do you guys think?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey mate, though the issue is a new development, have you taken a few minutes to read our NAT sticky at the top of this forum? It has some information on supporting multiple consoles on the same network.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.