subrscription not showing up.

So i just got an xbox last month and had used the 1 month trial, which ended today. I had already put in a new 3 month code for live a few weeks ago but now it says that my trial ended today and that i am now silver instead of gold. I thought maybe i put the wrong code for my 3 month live but when i put it in, it showed that it had already been redeemed. So basically what i am wondering is how come it isn't showing up in my account?  

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You'll need to contact Live technical support. You can probably do this through chat. They'll  be able to verify the code and that it was supposed to be redeemed on your account.

You should also check if any other profiles on your console have Gold. If so, you can let them know you redeemed the code on the wrong account and they'll be able to assist  you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Lazer! Can you confirm that it showed "already redeemed" when you first entered it, or did you try entering the same code again just recently? Also, you can log in to https://commerce.microsoft.com and double check your subscription history, but my assumption is that the 3-month you tried adding never went through.

Let me know about the "already redeemed" message and what you see on the billing site and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.