Stupid Updates!!!

me and a couple of my friends have bin having problems with the latest update that has bin added to the xbox and now we can't join parties or eachothers games. so what do we do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

nothing to do with the update as the update was for somthing eles completly

Get every  one to reset modems routers

That's pretty strange.

already done all of that i've cleared my system cache i've diagnosed my connection i've tried removing the hard drive and puttin it back in everything this site says to do i have done and so has my friends and the xbox is still messed up

[quote user="vZ ProzaK"]

me and a couple of my friends have bin having problems with the latest update that has bin added to the xbox and now we can't join parties or eachothers games. so what do we do?

[/quote]

Maybe you should bin the xbox
on a serious note its most likely someones NAT settings one of you must have a strict or moderate NAT. This is the main cause.

[quote user="vZ ProzaK"]

already done all of that i've cleared my system cache i've diagnosed my connection i've tried removing the hard drive and puttin it back in everything this site says to do i have done and so has my friends and the xbox is still messed up

[/quote]

Have you tried removing and re-adding your friend then? Sometimes that works for some odd reason.