Stupid Security Crap

I cant play on my account because of this stupid security crap that always wants to show up every time I sign in. I cant sign in because of a locked email account, so I decline the unneeded security. When I do that it disconnects me from XBOX LIVE ( The thing that I paid for ).

Plus, this isnt even my real account. The one that connects to XBOX LIVE ( That thing I PAID 60$ FOR ) is locked out, and un-recoverable.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

some ways to reset your password,

1. wait until the lock timer is up

2. us a different server, instead of .com do .uk, .il ect...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same issue and it's dumb because my email that it has saved by default is old and does not exist, so far the only solution that I think might work is to go to your account though this website and scroll down till you see the microsoft security proofs tab via account.live.com/proofs

Then you can log in your microsoft account (if you know your account name and password) and change your old email to your current one you use.  Unfortunatly in order for those changes to be made takes a month and I have to wait untill May 10 if my solution works which is really annoying.  Why would they make you wait a month to change microsoft account information?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.