Strip Gold off 1 account and use it on another

I heard you can do it but im not sure. I have gold on a account that i want to take off and use on another account of mines, is that possible ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm afraid not.

Really? That sucks i don't feel like forking out the extra cash right now. I need to hear it from a couple more people just to clarify it.

[quote user="BuriedStream898"]

Really? That sucks i don't feel like forking out the extra cash right now. I need to hear it from a couple more people just to clarify it.

[/quote]I've got a split personality if that helps...

Why would you have to hear it from other people to clarify the statement? Its not like this is theoretical physics or something.

Not possible

[quote user="BuriedStream898"]I heard you can do it[/quote]One hears lots of things on The Internet...[quote]but im not sure.[/quote]If it's too good to be true...[quote]I have gold on a account that i want to take off and use on another account of mines, is that possible ?[/quote]No.

Lol you guys are (MOD REMOVED) . I see its you handful guys,that post on every thread kool.

"They can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true" State Farm commercial. It's not true OP.

The handful off people that post here are pretty well versed in all things Xbox, if one doesn't know then someone else will. And what your asking is impossible, along with gifting MS points unless apart of XBL family gold or giving someone a MSP code.

Never said it was true soo buzz off . People have strip there live off an account put it on another. The support agent sends them a code they can redeem for thE rest of the live that was remaining. Probably can do it anymore but i seen alot forums say they can/have.