1 Xbox one
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes
Yes, 'Strict' nat type
Yes, cannot get a teredo IP address. Detailed nat information: your network is behind a firewall(or not connected)
My ISP is 'airtel'
@BlueFar hey hey
Can You check please, what IP address You got on WAN interface of Your router? Copy it hear, first two octets, as example: 172.16.x.x
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.
Nice work! Ok, You got public IP, so we can try to troubleshoot Your gateway.
As I can see, Your gateway capably to do port forwarding and UPnP, and have IPv6 Support.
So let's try to do some basic maintenance, like cold reboot of Your gateway and console first.
1. Hold down Xbox Home button on console for about 8 seconds;
2. Wait sometime, light on power supply must change it color from white to orange;
3. Unplug power supply from outlet for about 30 seconds;
4. Power down gateway by using power button, if it have it;
5. Unplug it power supply from outlet for about 30 seconds;
6. Start gateway first, when it end start procedure, start console.
7. Do network test again.
It didn't help, same error pops up again
Ok, ours next steps is restoring settings to factory defaults, on gateway and on Xbox One. To find how to restore settings to factory default on Your gateway You need to consult with gateway manual.
For Xbox One do this steps:
1. Press Menu button on Your controller
2. Select Settings
3. Select Network Settings
4. Select Advanced Network Settings
5. Select Alternative MAC Address
By doing this steps we restoring all settings to factory defaults, network settings, so all misconfiguration errors would be cleared.