Strict NAT Problem.

Hi i Still have problem with my connection it is always show me NAT Strict ...

i live in kuwait state and my modem is E586 3G and my Network Connection is wireless and the encryption is WEP and the UPnP is ENABLED and after I RUN "Test Xbox Live Connection" and click on "More info", is always show me : You can connect to Xbox Live, But my current network configuration may limit online experience Because of setting on Router NAT problems with another Multiplayer games and chat

i hope i post all information about my problem and i hope i find the answer as soon as possible

Regards.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

If you are using a 3G connection then you almost certainley wont be able to resolve the NAT issue, as majority of 3G connections are already NATed at the telco level. I could be wrong, so if anyone has a workaround please chime in

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That is correct, most 3G connections use private ip addressing so they NAT it before it gets to you and if you NAT is once more by sharing your connection you end up with a strict NAT

Although that said some members of my forum have had some success with the E586, its not a perfect solution but seems to work okish:-

http://www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=749&hilit=mifi

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello - Unfortunately Kuwait is not a LIVE support region, so that may be why you are encountering this strict NAT issue. You can try forwarding your ports per the information in our NAT Sticky Post, here: forums.xbox.com/.../155208.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.