Strict NAT problem on XBOX ONE

Hello,

I have a problem with Strict NAT on my XBOX ONE console. I use a wired connection to my router (Technicolor TC7200) and i have a static IP set for XBOX. I also forward all below xbox LIVE ports on my router for my XBOX IP:

• Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP)
  • Port 500 (UDP)
  • UDP Port 3544 (UDP)
  • UDP Port 4500 (UDP)

I don't use UPnP and DMZ. I restart my console and router many times and it not helps. I use Power Saving settings on my XBOX ONE.

I have another console connect to the same network (PS4) but it use different IP address, but also use port forwarding for PSN specific ports. And don't have any NAT problems.

How can I fix this NAT problem on my XBOX ONE? I don't want to use UPnP.

Question Info

Last updated September 15, 2018 Views 391 Applies to:
Answer

When I google that , it says its a cable gateway

www.technicolor.com/.../tc7200-tc7300

so , you are saying you have a separate modem and router already?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

I believe that the TC7200 is a Gateway , I had a Gateway , NOTHING I did would fix the NAT.......some Gateways just will not do this (or that is what I was told by several including MS support)  got a separate modem and a cheap Netgear router (wrn2000 ....40 bucks)  and worked like a charm at plug in , didnnt have to change any settings or forward anything......your ISP should give you a plain modem if you ask nicely but you will have to buy the router , and some say you can just put your existing gateway in "bridge mode" making it a modem only .....this also did not work for me......the 40 dollar Netgear was the best  money ive spent as EVERYTHING works better now ( I have a 360 and a xbox one and had many problems with my gateway due to having "multiple consoles" )

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.