Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looks horrible, only an idiot would buy it.

just cancelled my order......oops. I wouldnt connect or use any device that isnt official MS to my console to improve air flow....doing it the natural way has always worked for my consoles

Still trying to work out how doing nothing to the console itself apart from putting another layer and heaps of items on it, increases the airflow...

This is amazing, the things you can add on to it is endless maybe a ash tray or something

Oh come on. It's pretty brilliant.

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

This is amazing, the things you can add on to it is endless maybe a ash tray or something

[/quote]

That would be sweet - an Ashtray, drink holder, a place to put your dip for your doritos... the possibilities are endless!

WANT!

(j/k)

[quote user="Akradon"]

Still trying to work out how doing nothing to the console itself apart from putting another layer and heaps of items on it, increases the airflow...

[/quote]

It raises the base of the console off the desktop by a fraction of an inch, allowing a bit more air to flow through the console.

I have to say though this puts an interesting spin on the idea that Cowadoody games are aimed at adults. Between this and the RC cars and NV fisher price goggles you get with CoD it's becoming pretty clear that these 18+ games are aimed at a very different demographic.

The Helgast one shopto.net have for sale looks good. But I would never pay £60+ for something like that.