strange problem with my 360 s

hey guys im havin a big problem with my xbox 360 s which happened to me yesterday so im wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

ok so i bought gears of war 3 and have been playin it the last week everything was going fine until about 3 days ago it froze during the campaign.fair enough that can happen so i let it go this time but about 25 mins later it froze again and this happened about 4 or 5 times again after that so i said id turn it off and wait until the next day to try again.ok so all was good the next night a was playin horde for bou 2 hours when it froze on me again however this time when i turned off the xbox and turned it back on again it froze at the xbox logo so i was gettin pissed off at this stage so i turned off the xbox again and heres the problem now when i turn on my xbox nothin comes up on the screen just black.the power is fine its got a green light all cables are perfect i even tried changing the hdmi cable with others but to no avail.if i use the joypad to power up the xbox it powers it on fine but the joypad cant find the xbox so the xbox comes on with no picture or sound and the joypad just continually searches for the xbox which is only 2 meters away btw!!can anybody tell me what the problem is here please its really annoying not having the slightest clue what to do

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Can you try starting up the console with the hard drive removed? Does the issue still present itself at that point?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try formatting the hard drive!

Make sure to make a back up of all you save game data!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.